FALL 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Welcome new and returning families to another great season with St. Mary’s Northern Soccer League. We are currently busy with street soccer on Tuesday nights at Fifth District Park and eagerly awaiting the start of our Tetra Brazil and British soccer camps coming up at the end of July.
Online registration is currently open for all of our divisions. You will notice there are changes to our division structure as well as to our fee structure. These changes are all part of our bigger plan for Summer 2015, which is to merge with St. Mary’s Soccer (formerly St. Mary’s Youth Soccer). We believe that joining forces with St. Mary’s Soccer will allow us to become a strong, cohesive organization and will allow us to broaden the training that we will be able to offer to all of our youth participants.
In order to begin to coincide with St. Mary’s Soccer, and the structure which we already use for our RecPlus program, we will be offering the following divisions:
- U18 (fees will not be collected until we determine total number of participants)
We will also be offering an Over 30 adult recreational league for those who are interested.
We will also be increasing our fees this season to begin to bring them in line with those of St. Mary’s Soccer. With this increase brings additional training that we will be able to offer free of charge to youth participants during the fall season. Please stay tuned for additional information on free player development nights. The new fee structure is:
- $75 for 1st household member
- $65 for 2nd household member
- $55 for 3rd household members and subsequent household members
- Over 30 Adult league registration will be $55 for 1st player and $45 for each additional household member. There will be a $10 for shirts which can be purchased at the field.
- RecPlus fees will be the same as the recreational league. Uniforms for RecPlus will be handled through a separate online ordering system and more information will be given once it is available.
***Please note: Household members include parent/legal guardian and the children to which that person has legal custody of. Family members may not register participants that they do not have legal custody of under their household. Over 30 Adult household members include spouse/significant other, it does not include roommates. Anyone who is caught abusing the “household” policy will have their registration(s) rejected.
Due to the growing popularity of online registration we will only be offering 2 walk-in registration dates this season. Walk-in registration will be held at Mechanicsville VFD and Leonardtown Library (not Leonard Hall) on the following dates/times:
- Saturday July 26th and August 2nd
- 10am to 1pm
- Cash or Check only
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER